Saturday, April 6, 2013

My Most Favouritest Cakes... Some of Them Anyways.

Well, I have been pretty bad at keeping this updated lately. I will be the first to admit that. Don't fret internet world, I still love cakes and I still love making them. I have actually been taking some time lately to attempt to perfect the french macaron. I failed a little bit. Haha! That's a lie. They always taste AWESOME but about 50% of the time I am still getting cracks. I will get them perfect eventually. I am determined.

Anyways. I am rambling. Today I thought it would be fun to just post some of my favorite cakes that I have made. These have been made over the last three years for a wide variety of reasons. The common denominator is that I love them. And you should to. So, without further ado, here we go!










No comments:

Post a Comment